Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wow. A true Lego Maniac

When I was a kid I liked Legos. Fun to play with. Great for really stretching your imagination. I had a friend who used to make the most awesome creations. He would have rooms with trap doors and little switches on one wall that would make something happen on another wall. Like breaking a branch and causing the net to appear from the jungle floor and scoop up whatever bad guy was standing on it. They were really cool and completely impressed the 12-year-old me. Heck, thinking back on it the 35-year-old me is still impressed.

Then I saw these.

I don't know what to say. I don't think that I could do something like that. The amount of detail and brain power needed to create something like that astounds me. Check out the Flickr pics I linked to. Darn impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment