Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Consider Us Even update

Smashwords just reported the numbers from some of the sites to which they distribute. Something surprising, at least to me. On Barnes and Noble there were 26 downloads since the story went live on their site. Not bad. I figured I had a few there. The story's rank has been in the 30k range for quite a while. But the surprising thing was that in the same time frame at the Sony e-bookstore there were 27 downloads. Never expected that. Honestly, I'd forgotten about the Sony site.

Overall, since the story went up on Smashwords there have been 350 downloads of the story across all sites. Those aren't world-beating, bestseller numbers but I'm pleased. Now if I could just translate those numbers to Chasing Filthy Lucre sales. Especially at the Sony site where apparently I'm doing better than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment