Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The world's best billboard

It's a crazy week at work. Combine that with still getting settled and I have no time to post anything here. So, in the interest of not just going dark for the next week or month I am going to just pop in with small posts about nothing in particular. Mostly just observations I can write in a minute or two. Here's the first.

There are lots of things I love about our new house, but one of my favorites is the fact that I can use the following sentence and mean it.

"If you pass the billboard for the Beef Jerkey Outlet you have gone too far."

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. You know I'll be looking for that sign now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time for you personally to share such a nice info. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share.
    ____________________________
    Aussenwerbung

    ReplyDelete