Monday, February 22, 2010

I can do other things

So writing isn't the only thing I do, despite what you might gather form this blog.

I play a decent third base for a 36 year old in my low-level softball league. I can cook all right, or at least I do a good job assisting Gina.

Found out that I have won an award at the day job. It's from a group called Society of News Design and it's the second time I've won an award. It's a bit of a big deal and I am excited. My name will appear with a couple of others on certificate, but it's still cool.

Congratulations, me.

4 comments:

  1. Well congratulations Jarrett! We're proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I am so very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got other skills as well Jarret! Drawing skills, swimming long distance than us three skills, being a cool uncle skills. Just naming a few!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I've got nunchuk skills, too. Little know fact, but it's true.

    Thanks everyone.

    ReplyDelete