Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well, hello, old friend

I have really been ignoring you blog. Too much, I know. I'm sorry. It's just that I've had other things on my mind. I think I mentioned them before. Those friends of mine at the park? Yeah, I told you about them. They are still around. Doing better than I expected, actually, so I may be distracted for a while longer. But I'll come back. I promise I will. This isn't forever, it's just for now. For a week more. Maybe less, even. But when I do come back I have plans. Plans for us to see each other on a more regular basis. Like three or four times a week. Promise.

(The Rangers are in the World Series. It's still hard for me to imagine that. Still hard to believe. It feels weird, honestly. I never expected it and now it's happened. So I'll be away from the blog  for a few more days. But I have been thinking of ways to populate this thing more regularly. And with more than just writing updates from me, hopefully. So stay tuned. And cheer for the Rangers.)

1 comment: