Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inspiration

At the day job there is a building outside the fence along the back of the parking lot. I have absolutely no idea what the building is. I guess it may have something to do with the train tracks that run next to it. I could be completely wrong, though. The only thing I do know is that it's a building that I love. I love the symmetry. Everything is even. I love it's color and how the roof hangs far out over the walls of the building. I love everything about it, except I don't love it there. I see it as a building that sits out in the open somewhere. It's surrounded by miles and miles of nothing. Just this building. There are people in the top floor. They look through the windows with over-sized binoculars, watching for anyone approaching who shouldn't be. If you ever see a building like this one in a story some time, you'll know where it came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment