Thursday, April 9, 2009

Inspiring quotes

When I had my little desk set up at my old apartment before Gina and I got married, I had a couple of things tacked to the bulletin board hung on the wall above where I would write. One of them was a collection of pictures from magazines that I'd pulled to use for setting or character inspiration. The other thing were some quotes that I found inspiring. They were reminders to me to just keep writing no matter what.

Looks like I am not the only one. Tobias Buckell does it too and he shares those quotes on his blog. I'd share mine but I can't remember any of them. When I get the bulletin board and all of its contents out of storage I'll share them.

And read the responses to Tobias' post. There are many more good quotes there.

No comments:

Post a Comment