Friday, August 14, 2009

My next project

I have narrowed what my next project will be down to two things already in progress. They are both short stories and both are already well on their way. One is about a man trying to get through a dangerous territory and reunite with his daughter. The other is about a man who is slowly going crazy and is having to find out who keeps leaving packages in front of his door for him to deliver.

I know neither one of those sound all that original or exciting, but hopefully I am going ot be able to put a new spin on them. Besides, don't they say that there are no new ideas?

Also, more posts coming soon. I know I have been slacking lately, but all my writing energies were going toward finishing the story. I have some ideas for posts that I have been kicking around and saw a few things today that I'd like to comment on.

No comments:

Post a Comment