Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm up at Barnes and Noble's site

Unless you know me from Facebook, obsessively keep up with the "Where to Read Me" page up top, or stalk me all across the Internet, you don't know this. Consider Us Even has been uploaded to the Barnes and Noble website from the Smashwords catalog.

I'm stumbled across it the other day. I was expecting it to go up sometime next week at the earliest, but I was on the site the other day and figured I'd search my name. And there it was. I know that if things go according to plan then I'll have many, many books up at many, many sites. But this is the first time I've seen something I've written on a big site like that, and it's kind of exciting.

And a quick update on numbers. Not sure if anyone had downloaded the book from B&N, but we are at 245 downloads from Smashwords. I'm guessing we'll be at 250 or better by the end of the month. That will mark three months since uploaded.

Also, we are getting very close to releasing Chasing Filthy Lucre. I'm making final corrections and shooting to have it ready to go by the end of next week. A little later than I was hoping, but I want to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment