Thursday, June 23, 2011

A freebie update: 1,000 downloads

Still on vacation and not wanting to spend too much time writing. However, I'm trying to be better about posting regularly, so here's something.

Smashwords just got a sales figure update from Sony. Apparently, my freebie story, Consider Us Even, is pretty popular over there. I've had just over 300 downloads there since November. That means that, overall, that book's been downloaded more than 1,000 times.

It's astonishing to know that there are 1,000 people out there who have thought my book looked interesting enough to put on their e-reader. Seriously, astonishing.

I've also had a few sales at Sony and a few at Apple. Nothing great, but sales I wouldn't have had if Smashwords wasn't able to get me in front of those readers.

I mean, 1,000 downloads. Astonishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment