Friday, June 24, 2011

No Friday Flash this week

Just a note to say that there won't be a Friday Flash post this week. I had enough in the tank to get through seven or eight weeks. This one was going to have to be new, and, since I'm on vacation I didn't get a chance to write a new episode today.

I did, however, get to see the town of Creede. It's a cool little mining town up in the mountains of southeastern Colorado. We stopped at the continental divide and took a few pictures. Gina grabbed a handful of snow at the end of June. We visited some shops, bought some fudge and some jewelry. That's a word that I really want to spell "jewelery." Have to look that one up every time I spell it.

At the end of the day we went to some hot springs for a soak. Here's what I learned. Water at 91 degrees, not hot enough. Water at 111 degrees, much too hot. Water at 105 degrees, just right.

Anyway, like I said, no new Friday Flash this week.

2 comments:

  1. Water at 57 degrees on our white water rafting trip, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of the most fun things we've done in a long time.

    ReplyDelete