Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So what's been happening?

Editing, that's what. Been slowly working my way through the first draft with the help of Gina. It's amazing to me how much I am finding, especially int eh first part. It's been edited the heaviest and I am still finding things I need to tweak. Places that can be tightened. Stuff that needs to be killed altogether.

But, editing. That's what I've been up to since we last talked. Just realized that it had been nearly a week since I checked in and it drives me crazy when author blogs sit silent for weeks and months at a time. Didn't want to be one of those guys.

Also been noodling on how to start the second book. I know what the central conflict is going to be, it's set up at the end of the first book conveniently. Just can't figure out how we get there. I've still got time to figure that out, though. Still have a lot of editing left to do.

Consider yourself caught up on what's going on in 2,000-square-foot part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment