Monday, September 28, 2009

An unproductive two weeks.

I've had a very unproductive two weeks. Our writers' group meets again this Thursday. I haven't done the math, but think I've written about 5 pages total. Edited another couple. Not what I needed to do.

We have been busy around here in the non-writing part of life. We are still looking for a home and have been stepping up our efforts there. We've also been keeping some late nights just doing things that need to be done around the apartment.

I should have been writing int he mornings, and I have some days, but not as much as I should have. I need to be better, but I am having a bit of trouble balancing the writing life with the regular life. Combine that with having to find time to edit and I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment. I know this will get easier the longer I do it and I'm still new in my pursuit of writing. But patience has never been one of my virtues. I want to have this figured out and have it figured out yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment