Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekend goals

First an update on how yesterday went. One and a half out of three ain't bad. Made the final edit on the summer piece, so that's done. Did nothing with the story I found the other day. I also looked more into places to submit and may have found another one or two.

So, since I didn't get the other piece edited or the markets finalized those goals are going to move to one and two for the weekend. And, because I like to do things in threes, I'll add one more.

3. Write. How is that for general? I have been so focused the last week or more on editing and submitting that I have barely written anything. Hope I can change that this weekend. I have a few things to do around the house but I think I can find a few minutes to squeeze out a few words. I am not going to be shooting for a certain number of words. I'll be happy with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment