Monday, April 19, 2010

Chad Rohrbacher's challenge

Writer Chad Rohrbacher has posted a challenge at his site. Write an original flash fiction story that is a crime or superhero piece, no more than 1,500 words. Post it on your blog and send the link to Chad. He'll post a poll once all the entries are up. Winner gets stuff.

I've signed up but haven't decided whether or not I am going crime or superhero. I do have a superhero story in my head. Maybe banging it out in a flash version will get me jump started on writing the longer version. It's been there for a long time -- we're talking years -- and I know the characters are ready to get out in the real world and stretch their legs. I am a big guy so the inside of my head is plenty roomy, but I know things must be getting cramped.

Deadline for signing up for the challenge is at 5 p.m. today, April 19. If you are interested leave a comment and get to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment