Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My writing elsewhere

An old friend of mine contacted me a few months ago about contributing to a fantasy baseball site that he was helping to start. It's called Baseball Instinct and there is a link to it on the right. Or you can just click here to go to the home page.
He just posted my second piece to the site.

I am having fun coming up with stuff to write there. I don't have the fantasy experience that the other contributors have so the stuff I am writing isn't as analytical, but I think that's OK. You need some lighter stuff.

My first piece was on the Royals. You can find it here.

I know it's not a paying market and it's not fiction, but I like that my words are out there somewhere other than here.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that my husband is published somewhere in this big world. YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically, since I have had stories in the newspaper I have been published. But this is different. This is what I want to write and how I want to write it. So thanks. I appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete