Monday, July 27, 2009

Nomad'er what

I added a new blog on the right side a few weeks ago. It's under the Author Blog heading. It's called Contemporary Nomad. It's interesting. Read it if you like thriller/espionage books. I read Olen Steinhauer's The Tourist while we were in Mexico. He contributes to Contemporary Nomad.

The real reason I bring it up now, though, is that I really like the way that it looks. It's got a clean design. Crisp. Gina has been bugging me to dress my blog up some. She says it's a little boring, and she's right. I should tweak the look of this place a bit. I might in the coming weeks. If I do, you've been warned. No surprises.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that you might need to add a little spice but then again, the plain one isn't necessarily boring but I am not sure if it represents who you are. Maybe spicing it up will give a little glimpse into your inner self for others to see.

    ReplyDelete